Hemorrhoids are serious gastrointestinal condition that affects many people across the world. Medications, even surgeries and home remedies have been tried and done to fight this condition. Some worked, others didn’t.
But this is not a hopeless case. There is a huge chance for you to get rid of hemorrhoids and be free from the humiliation and pain that you have been experiencing since you had them. Yes, there is still a chance. As a matter of fact, you can get rid of them overnight!
Well, you must be advised that getting rid of hemorrhoids overnight depends on the severity of the condition.
Hemorrhoid is the condition wherein the veins that surround the anus get inflamed due to pressure.
There are two types of hemorrhoids:
- Internal hemorrhoids – this is the condition where they prolapses and swollen veins are located in the inner part of the anus
- External hemorrhoids – this is the condition where they prolapses and veins affected are located in the lower and outer part of the rectum. In this case, you are able to touch, and sometimes, see the hemorrhoids.
Causes of hemorrhoids
There are several causes of hemorrhoids. Among these causes include the following:
- obesity and overweight
- prolonged sitting
- heredity or genetic
- poor diet
Symptoms of hemorrhoids
- itchiness and irritation in the lower rectum
- pain and bleeding during bowel movement
- fecal leakage
- discomfort in the lower rectum
- painful lump in the area
Ways to get rid of hemorrhoids overnight
There are several ways on how to get rid of hemorrhoids in a very short period of time. Among these ways include the following:
- using a squat stool
- changing your diet
- changing your lifestyle
- undergoing surgery
- home remedies
Using a squat stool
Studies have shown that the wrong position that you are accustomed to when you poop is the main contributing factor for your hemorrhoid condition. It is customary for people to sit whenever they go. But do you know that the natural position for this is the squatting position? Yes. You have been doing it all wrong!
In the sitting position, your lower rectum gets all the pressure. This causes blockage in the area, making it harder to expel the bowel. As a result, hemorrhoids tend to get pressured and bleed.
This is why clinics and doctors advise their patients to use a squat stool. This is a toilet implement specially designed for people with hemorrhoid conditions. Here, you can elevate your feet to be in squatting position whenever you use the bathroom. This is a better way to treat hemorrhoids, plus, it is natural, easy, and inexpensive!
Changing your diet
This is one of the most commonly advised for people with hemorrhoids. Taking more water into your body, and limiting your protein intake will help you loosen and soften bowel movement. This is also a better way to maintain a healthy body system. For people with hemorrhoids, it is advised to add more fiber and probiotics in your daily diet. Among the foods rich in fiber include:
- green leafy vegetables
Changing your lifestyle
Another way to get rid of hemorrhoids is by changing and improving your lifestyle. You can do this by exercising regularly to lose weight (if you are overweight), adding more water in your daily intake, avoid caffeinated and alcoholic drinks, and eating healthier foods.
There are numerous medicines available to get rid of hemorrhoids. But you need to consult a doctor first before taking any meds. Do not self-medicate or take any medication based on referrals and what you read over the internet. These medicines may contain ingredients that may be harmful to you. Remember to consult a doctor first.
Undergo a surgical procedure
Surgical and non-surgical procedures are performed depending on the condition and severity of hemorrhoids. For internal hemorrhoids, gastrointestinal doctors and surgeons often suggest rubber band ligation. In this process, the hemorrhoids are tied by rubber band until they shrink and finally fall off.
There is also the hemorrhoidectomy and stapled hemorrhoidectomy wherein the tissues of the hemorrhoids are removed or stapled for good. These procedures guarantee zero reoccurrence.
Home remedies for hemorrhoids
Aside from medication, surgery and changing your diet and lifestyle, there are also helpful home remedies that you can use to get rid of hemorrhoids overnight. Among these home remedies include:
- Aloe vera. To use an aloe vera: cut off a leaf of the plant and remove the outside part and thorns until the gel-like stalk is manifested. Apply the gel on the affected area for several times to relieve pain, itchiness and discomfort.
- Apple cider vinegar(ACV). You can use a half-cup of ACV on a sitz bath. Add ACV on water and sit on it for 10 to 15 minutes. This will lessen the pain and inflammation of the area.
- Cold compress. Applying cold compress to the area will help in lessening the inflammation and pain. Slightly damp a cotton ball dipped on cold water or ice on the swollen area.
- Sitz bath. You can do this once or twice a day. A sitz bath is a bowl-like container you can sit on with water. If you do not have the proper implement, you can use a big pale or simply sit on a half-filled tub. Add a half-cup of apple cider vinegar on the water for better effect.
- Essential oils. There are numerous essential oils that you can use to get rid of hemorrhoids overnight. There are olive oil, lavender oil, coconut oil, and castor oil (which can be stronger, that is why you need to mix it with a milder oil such as coconut oil). To use olive oil, coconut and lavender oil, simply wet a cotton ball with preferred oil and damp it on the affected area. Do this once or twice a day for a more effective result.
Hemorrhoids are not hopeless conditions. There are several ways to get rid of it and you can be free from pain and humiliation. For better results, use a squat stool to assist you and never be in the wrong position, ever again! Check guidetogettingridofhemorrhoids.com to find out more.